Friday, February 6, 2009

Husband Tag...
1. Where did you meet? I was on a bike ride with my little sister. We stopped to get a drink of water at the water hole. Tony drove by a couple of times in his really hot car(A firebird with t-tops that came out). He turned around and stopped to talk to us.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 8 months.
3. Where did he propose? At Utah lake.
4. Where did you get married? At my church on center street in AF.
5. How long have you been married? Almost 27 years.
6. What is your favorite feature of his? His broad shoulders and large muscles in his calves.
7. What is his best quality? He is a very hard worker.
8. Does he have a nickname for you? Honey
9. What is his favorite food? Pepsi, All you can eat seafood buffet and anything chocolate.
10. What is his favorite sport? He loves to play softball(his team took 1st place last fall), basketball and go bowling(he scored a 299 2 years ago). He loves to watch the Jazz and Nascar.
11. Where did you have your first kiss? I can't remember for sure, but I think it was in his car.
12. Who said I love you first? I think he did.
13. What do you like to do together? Go camping, play games, go for picnics up the canyon and watch movies.
14. Do you have any kids? Yes 5 kids and 5 grandkids.
15. What is his favorite music? Rock & Roll oldies and country classics.
16. What do you admire most about him? His HERO status!! (just kidding) How he supports our kids in the things they do and always volunteers to coach their teams and how much he helps other people.

I tried to upload some pictures of Tony and I, But it didn't work. I will keep trying and post them later.

2 comments:

Shantel said...

Interesting! I knew all of that but it was still interesting to read it! Love ya!

Wendy Lojik said...

So cute! I didn't know where you first meet. I do however know we share the same anniversary day but you have made it one year longer.
Great Post!